Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Week Two in the MTC

Hey guys. So Dad and Garrett are in Nauvoo?? Thats crazy!! So we do have our flight plans and we are heading out on the 14th at 3:30 in the morning. We have a layover in Detroit for an hour if things go well. I need to know Mom if you have been seeing my photos because I try sharing them with you and it just tells me that Dad can see them but not you. I have officially decided that this place is insane. There are so many Mormons here. Over 3000 to be exact. 

So we have two new TRC's Patric, and Josh. We also have a new PI named Olivia. Today we are heading out to the temple again, and possibly for the last time in two years!!  It's weird to think that I've already started this two year adventure. It feels like we have been here for forever. Yes I did get the cookies, and thank you!! I needed a break from the food here. Almost everyone here has gotten a cold! I think that the food here is just beating everyone's immune system into the dirt.

Well, it's week two and I'm still alive!! Holy cow this place is crazy. So many Mormons here!! What is this?? Anyhow... this week has truly been amazing. We discovered the power of the book of mormon. One of our TRC'S found that out!! We were reading in 2 Nephi 31 and we only read six verses and it opened his eyes to why Christ had been baptized. He added insight that we never saw. 

Guess what? Elder Bednar showed up! A sister in our district asked him a question and he gave an amazing answer about prayer. For those of you coming into the MTC you need to watch a video called the Character of Christ By Elder Bednar. You want a powerful change come upon you then watch that talk. You can only find it in the MTC. I'm glad that y'all are doing alright. Sorry if I didn't reply to any of you... last Tuesday got pretty crazy. 

Love you guys 




No comments:

Post a Comment